Wedding Gowns

At Something Bleu Bridal Boutique you will find a collection of hand-selected designer wedding gowns sure to take your breath away! I carry a variety of designers and styles that come in sizes from 8-30, and prices from $1000-$3500. Come in and find your dream dress at a dreamy price!

Plus Size Wedding Gowns

Brides come in all shapes and sizes and at Something Bleu Bridal Boutique you will be able to try on many beautiful gowns in sizes 16-30. I’m a curvy girl myself and I will help you find the perfect dress to compliment your gorgeous curves!

Bridesmaids & Mother of the Bride Gowns

Let me help you find your wedding party’s perfect look! I have a variety of bridesmaid dresses for your girls to choose from. Enjoy a special appointment to find your best friends’ outfits for your special day. Also browse the best looks for Mom, sure to fit your wedding color palette perfectly.

Accessories

Of course your wedding gown is the most important thing you will wear on the day of your wedding, but no bride would be complete without a gorgeous headpiece, a dazzling pair of earrings, or a flowing veil to add that “wow” factor!

Something Bleu Bridal Boutique has a lovely collection of jewelry, belts, sashes, headpieces, and veils to create the perfect finishing touches.

FAQs

The designer wedding gowns range from $1000-$3500.

The boutique is by appointment only and offers an intimate atmosphere with personalized service to give you a memorable experience finding your dream dress!

Appointments are approximately 90 minutes long and you are never rushed. Come in and relax with your mom and bridal party. Enjoy sparkling water or a sip of champagne as we search for the perfect dress!

To avoid damaging the gowns, I will assist you with getting in and out of each dress. Light-colored undergarments, strapless bras and Spandex are suggested if you have them.

The boutique has limited space, so please, bring no more than five guests. Bringing too many people can be overwhelming. I want to be able to give you all of my attention to help you find your dream dress for your special day.

Sample dresses in the store range in size 8-30. You can special order gowns in sizes 0-34.

There are a wide variety of styles for the curvy bride! You will be able to try on many gowns in your size.

You should ideally start shopping for your wedding gown 8-12 months in advance. Most designer gowns take 4-6 months to order and you will also need to allow enough time for alterations. There are rush options available for some gowns, but rush fees do apply.

There is a required 60% deposit to place your special order. Once the order is submitted there are no changes or cancellations allowed. The remaining 40% balance is due upon gown arrival.

I do not offer alterations on site but I am happy to refer you to an expert seamstress that can tailor your gown specifically for you.

About Me & My Store

My name is Kimberly Parkinson and I am the proud owner of Something Bleu Bridal Boutique. At the young age of 20, began my love of weddings! I was completely enamored from the turn of the first cover of “Brides” Magazine, and from that day forward my passion is and always will be wedding gowns!

I started working as a sales consultant and manager for several years at a local bridal boutique in my hometown of Dundee, Illinois. I also spent time traveling throughout the midwest representing designers such as Eve of Milady, Jovani, and Symphony Bridal. I went on to become a wedding and event planner for over 24 years, helping couples in the Chicago-land area to create and plan their perfect weddings!

I made a move to Hot Springs, AR, last year and decided to pursue my life-long dream of opening my very own Bridal Boutique! I look forward to the great honor of helping you to find the perfect wedding dress for your special day.

Contact

Something Bleu Bridal Boutique is located in the heart of the historic district of the beautiful resort town of Hot Springs, Arkansas. I do all of my scheduling by appointment only to ensure that I can meet with you at a time that is convenient for you. My boutique is designed to offer you an intimate and exclusive shopping experience. I will spend time getting to know you and understanding your vision for your special day. Because space is limited, and I want you to have a memorable and amazing experience, please limit your guests to no more than five people.

214 Ouachita Ave. Suite 100, Hot Springs, AR 71901 | 501-318-4343

Copyright © 2019 Something Bleu Bridal Boutique • All rights reserved. • Developed by Kohn Creative

TOP